Wednesday 18 December 2013

Abstract Photography

The Fish Press is supporting... no obsessed.. with all sorts of creativity, not only the written word. It is therefore only natural that we publish photography on this very fine blog.

Innini went full retard and bought not only one, but two great cameras during the pre-holidays. I would like to share some results here. This time, I am focusing on the abstract and on the self-replicating patterns in nature. Mostly, anyway.

Enjoy, and comment if you like.



These shots are done with my Canon EOS 70D + 105mm macro lens
Motive: Flowers covered in frost







 These shots are done with my Canon EOS 70D + 18-135mm lens
Motive: The ice-covered lake





These shots are done with my Fujifilm X100S
Motive: Gritty Grafitti



No comments:

Post a Comment